Bodywork for Pets Online Practitioner Training
This program is available through online and in-person class sessions *COVID-19 Class adjustments may be in place into 2021/2022*
Is This The Course For You?
This course is a great modality addition to bodyworkers of any background and is suitable for all levels of experience! In fact, if you’re an animal lover with no bodywork background at all, this course is still perfect for you!
All you need is a passion for helping animals, the desire to learn more, and a loving heart. WEBB Bodywork is a wonderful support tool for dog sport enthusiasts, trainers, groomers, rehab specialists, veterinarians, and veterinarian technicians to add to their services!
In This Course You Will Learn:
- How to communicate with dogs and cats on a whole new level
- The WEBB for pets assessment protocol to uncover the presence of pain or tension in the body
- Somatic embodiment and energy flow
- Observation and listening skills
- What it feels like to have healthy movement within the body
- Neuro-fascial bodywork skills including:
- Palpation skills for assessing soft tissues
- Fascial Release Techniques
- Mobilization Techniques
- Pulsing Techniques
- Deep Core Release Techniques
- Craniosacral Techniques
- How to build a session plan to suit each animal’s unique needs after an assessment.
This course includes:
- A workbook
- ~16 hours of live class demonstrations( online and in-person private casses available during COVID-19 restrictions)
- Access to recorded training sessions for review
- Access to help via email throughout your training
- Case study support and review
- Your final certification exam ( live in-person or online)
Becoming Certified as a Whole Energy Body Balance Practitioner For Pets
Once you have completed your live class training you will need to complete three case studies before you book your final certification exam.
Case Study Requirements
Choose three different dogs/cats to work with that you can book at least 3 sessions roughly 2-4 weeks apart. Record your assessment findings and document the techniques you used and why. Note the changes both you and the pet owners observe between the two sessions. 4-5 case study sessions are ideal, but we know it can be a challenge right now with COVID-19 regulations & social distancing rules.
Are You Ready To Learn WEBB for pets?
Upcoming Training Dates & Rates For 2022
Evergreen Online WEBB Theory Content & Demonstration Videos
Going into 2022 The WEBB theory will be available for students to access as recorded zoom class sessions. This will allow students the time to review the content at their own pace.
Hands-on Private Training Sessions
3 Live 1:1 private WEBB training sessions(online or in-person) will be booked with each registered student privately. Appointments for these private training sessions are available weekdays, evenings, and limited weekends. We recommended booking your private lessons at the time of registration to secure a date that works best for you.
3 additional support and hands-training sessions will be available as needed to support students through their case study sessions and or in preparation for their final exams.
2022 Early Bird Rate -Until February 20th $1288 + hst CDN. After February 20th the course rate is $1588.00 + hst CDN
*Payment plans are available